How we can help
We are here for one purpose to hear, see and listen to YOU.
If you feel frightened or scared you can call us and we will help, you are not alone.
What you can expect when you call us:
- We will listen if you want to talk
- We will believe what you tell us
- We will understand your situation
- Together we will make an action plan that focuses on you and include fun activities
We can offer you:
- One-to-One support (safe place i.e. school, drop-in service, refuge, community setting)
- Youth Group (weekly)
What we want to help you with:
- To feel safer.
- To have a better understanding of their feelings and how to deal with them
- To have an increased understanding of how to maintain and develop healthier relationships.
Here are some links you might find helpful
Website for young people made by young people who have experienced domestic abuse http://www.thehideout.org.uk/
LGBT Youth Scotland www.lgbtyouth.org.uk
CLAN Childlaw Centre www.clanchildlaw.org
The Scottish Government website for young people http://voiceagainstviolence.org.uk/
Guidance and information on the law and your rights:
The Scottish Child Law Centre – http://www.sclc.org.uk/
Article 12 in Scotland – Human rights and Equality http://www.article12.org/